Changemakers.com Internship Opportunities
Ashoka Changemakers is seeking eight part-time or full-time interns to join our team in our global headquarters in Arlington, VA. Applications are rolling; internship positions are available for fall, spring, and summer terms.
Intern projects may include:
- Conducting research, creating reports, and piloting new tools
- Supporting outreach to individuals and organizations that work within a competition topic area
- Collaborating with staff to generate leads and develop ways of branding social enterprise
- Developing internal management systems and building a team that values passion, creativity, and collaboration
- Developing and strengthening features on our web platform
The applicant must be flexible, self-directed, and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We appreciate interns who have excellent writing skills, good time management, are on task, outgoing and willing to learn new material. Familiarity with online marketing, Excel, and Google spreadsheets is useful but not necessary. Most importantly, we want interns to support Changemakers’ vision, and be able to dedicate themselves whole-heartedly to their work while they are with Ashoka.
Apply for a Changemakers internship here. To ensure your application is received, please include “Changemakers” in the field that reads, “If there’s a particular Ashoka program or opening that interest you, please write it here."
Ashoka is an equal opportunity employer and invites applications from candidates regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or religion. Women, minorities and foreign nationals with I-9 employment status are encouraged to apply.