Awards: What awards or honors has your solution received, if any?
Best Consulting organisation for Cameroon Ministry of youth affairs 2009
Tell us about your partnerships
Challenges: What challenges might hinder the success of your project and how do you plan to overcome them?
- Ready Market for Farm products, we plan to have products in many form, for example palm oil use for domestic consumption tranformed to saop lumps to sell in oversea markets, or cow used as meat shall be used to produce fresh milk.
How does your idea help young people create bright futures and improve opportunities for meaningful and long-term careers?
1. To consult small and medium size farmers having some form of Accounting/Financial, Marketing/Distribution, Production/Transformation, Service/Resort, Research and Development need. So doing, clients will be able to hit their marks, being Landmarks™ in their industry.
2. Enable small clients attain a system-wide total improvement, thus keeping phase with trends of technology, and being ahead of competition.
3. To professionally mediate between client organizations and the media, government agencies, labor market, regulatory agencies, local and global commodity market
4. Ensure that client bodies make rewarding choices among alternative projects, by actively participating in the planning and evaluation phases of project activities for clients; as well as sourcing for alternative opportunities in allocating excess resources.
5. Design and implement strategically relevant and operationally viable logistical and organizational information systems for optimal performance through the use of modern, pragmatic techniques, as well as breaking down unproductive cycle times between organizational plans, feasible execution of strategies and the capture of improvement benefits for the realization of small and medium size business objectives.
Intervention Focus: Identify which of the following best explain key parts of your solution
Job Creation, Entrepreneurship, Training/Skill Development, Rural Economies.
Do you have separate programs or initiatives that target the following types of populations?
Marginalized/Minority, Boys/Men, Girls/Women.
Does your project utilize any of the innovative design principles below? Select a theme below that most applies to your work. If none of them do, no problem, you can skip this question.
Unlock Nurturing Environments: help young people work together to cultivate opportunities and wellness throughout the earth and its communities
Is your project targeted at solving any of the following key barriers? Select a theme below that most applies to your work. If none of them do, no problem, you can skip this question.
Education isn't preparing young people for the evolving job market