Science Education Communication Video (SECOV) | TEACHER/EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR | KAMPALA 0 Uganda
I always want to do things differently and in a better and more effective way.
Helping the disadvantaged get justice e.g. helping the diadvantaged students learn under poor conditions like lack of trained teachers, lack of laboratories, lack of equipment and apparatus.
Supporting the teachers with resources to help them teach better.
TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE IN SCIENCE SUBJECTS HENCE BRIDGE THE HUGE SCIENCE EDUCATION DIVIDE BETWEEN URBAN AND DISADVANTAGED RURAL SCHOOLS
• I have teaching experience of 20 years in biology and chemistry
• I have been head of biology department at old Kampala SS from 1990 to 1993; at Kampala SS from 1994 to 1998.
• I have trained in assessment by the Kampala district biology teachers’ association (KADBIOTA) in 1995.
• I have published and edited a number of biology books namely, for New Biology (Pearson-Longman), O-level Biology Practical – a revision guide (MK Publishers).
• I am the Executive Director of Science Education Communication Video (SECOV), an organization pioneering in the use of video technology to improve performance in science subjects among disadvantaged learners