Has the organization received awards or honors? Please tell us about them
1. AYZH, Inc. won first place at the Camino Real Venture
Competition’s (CRVC), in El Paso,TX,Winnings included $5,000
cash and about $35,000 in in-kind prize
2. First Place at Global Social Venture Competition (GSVC), in
Hyderabad, India, which was held at the Indian School of
Business, Winnings included an invitation to compete in the GSVC
Global Finals in Berkeley
3. Second Place at Invention to Product competition held at
Purdue University, prize money was 8000$ in cash.
4. Certificate for best presentation at Moot Corp Global Finals held
5. World Health Care Congress Award for affordable healthInnovation.
6.Finalist: one of the 60 designs shortlisted for ‘INDEX Design to
improve life’ Award.
7. Founder chosen as one of the 15 Global Maternal Health
Fellows Globally by Ashoka and Engender Health
8. Clinton Global Initiative Grant for redesign of biodegradable
9. Grant of 16, 700 from NCIIA
10. Founder selected as TED Fellow 2009.
References - Please provide two references with a two-sentence biography, email address, and phone number for each
Carl Hammerdorfer-Colorado State University
Director, Global Social & Sustainable Enterprise MBA
Executive Director, Center for Advancement of Sustainable Enterprise
Deputy Director for Policy and Communications, MHTF@HSPH
Engender Health-Materbal Health Task Force
Phone:+1 646 436 6555