Announcing the 1st #PlayExchange Twitter Chat on April 8th
Do you want to learn about the innovative ideas and programs that are helping Canadians become healthier and more active? Do you have ideas for encouraging healthy living in Canada?
Then join the Government of Canada, LIFT Philanthropy Partners, Canadian Tire, CBC, Ashoka Canada, and Ashoka for the first Twitter Chat (#SocEntChat) of The Play Exchange challenge. The conversation will take place on April 8th at 12pm ET/9am PT, giving participants the opportunity to engage with a community of Canadians that are promoting healthy living across the country!
Below is more detailed information about the Twitter Chat and how to participate:
What is a Twitter Chat?
Twitter Chats (#SocEntChats) are real-time Twitter-based discussions. They are designed to provide a conversation forum for current and aspiring social entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, funders, media, and supporters to share ideas, discuss sector-specific topics, identify the latest innovations, and pinpoint areas that require deeper exploration.
Joining the Conversation
Joining the conversation is easy. Just log-in to your Twitter account a little before 12pm ET/9am PT on April 8th, 2014, and then:
- Use the #SocEntChat and #PlayExchange hashtags to make your comments visible in the conversation.
- Introduce yourself and take a minute to get to know the other chatters when you join.
- @Changemakers will moderate the discussion and send questions to the whole group.
- Send your questions to @Changemakers without the hashtag (to keep them out of the stream) so they can be considered for this conversation.
- Stay on topic, be respectful, and most importantly, have fun!
We’re looking forward to your participation!