Save the Date! Second Live #PlayExchange Twitter Chat
Do you have an idea for how to make exercise more fun? Are schools in your local community helping build a healthier Canada for all? Share your story at the second live Twitter Chat (#SocEntChat) of The Play Exchange challenge!
The conversation will take place on May 20th from 12-1:30pm EDT, giving all participants an opportunity to engage with thought leaders, talented social innovators, and a community of Canadians that are promoting healthy living across the country!
Questions during the chat will be in both French and English. Follow the #SocEntChat and #PlayExchange hashtags for updates! In case you missed the first Twitter Chat, check out the Storify recap of key insights.
Below is more detailed information about the Twitter Chat and how to participate:
What is a Twitter Chat?
Twitter Chats (#SocEntChat) are real-time Twitter-based discussions. They are designed to provide a conversation forum for current and aspiring social entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, funders, media, and supporters to share ideas, discuss sector-specific topics, identify the latest innovations, and pinpoint areas that require deeper exploration.
Joining the Conversation
Joining the conversation is easy. Just log-in to your Twitter account a little before 12pm ET/9am PT on May 20th, 2014, and then:
- Use the #SocEntChat and #PlayExchange hashtags to make your comments visible in the conversation.
- Introduce yourself and take a minute to get to know the other chatters when you join.
- @Changemakers will moderate the discussion and send questions (in French and English) to the whole group.
- Send your questions to @Changemakers without the hashtag (to keep them out of the stream) so they can be considered for this conversation.
- Stay on topic, be respectful, and most importantly, have fun!
We’re looking forward to your participation!