Geotourism Challenge Group
Join the Geotourism Challenge Changemakers group to share ideas and opinions about issues impacting destination stewardship and wisely managed tourism.
Hear about best practices, identify solutions to key challenges, and link to resources that may help you overcome obstacles and succeed as a changemaker in geotourism. Each week will focus on a specific issue; join the dialogue now and tell your story.
Log on and contribute to some of our discussions including:
- Media Marketing: How to Tell Your Story and Get Publicity
- Engaging kids: The Future Geotourism Changemakers
- Involving Universities for Geotourism Research & Analysis
- Gaining Government Support for Geotourism
- Financing Geotourism: What Makes a Compelling Case
[For more information about Geotourism and global innovations highlighted by Ashoka Changemakers and the National Geographic Society, also check out Geotourism Challenge 2009: Power of Place - Sustaining the Future of Destinations at http://geotourism.changemakers.com]
|Montreal Display Boards - kids.doc||558.5 KB|
|Geotourism Principles REV.pdf||89.17 KB|
|PR Kit_Promotional IDEAS.doc||60 KB|
|Mexican Indigena Drinking Pulque||102.77 KB|
|little girl||76.9 KB|
|Colash Mexican Hñahñu Indigenous||118.84 KB|