First Live #saferoads Twitter Chat on May 22nd!
Do you have an idea for how to increase access to safe public transportation? Are individuals in your local community striving to build a safer India for all?
Share your story at the first live Twitter Chat (#SocEntChat) of The Safer Roads, Safer India challenge, hosted by Ashoka Changemakers, Ashoka India, and UL.
The conversation will take place on May 22nd from 3:30-5pm IST, giving all participants an opportunity to engage with thought leaders, talented social innovators, and a community of individuals who are promoting safer roads across the India!
Follow the #SocEntChat and #saferoads hashtags for updates. Below is more detailed information about the Twitter Chat and how to participate:
What is a Twitter Chat?
Twitter Chats (#SocEntChats) are real-time Twitter-based discussions. They are designed to provide a conversation forum for current and aspiring social entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, funders, media, and supporters to share ideas, discuss sector-specific topics, identify the latest innovations, and pinpoint areas that require deeper exploration.
Joining the Conversation
Joining the conversation is easy. Just log-in to your Twitter account a little before 3:30pm IST on May 22nd, 2014, and then:
- Use the #SocEntChat and #saferoads hashtags to make your comments visible in the conversation.
- Introduce yourself and take a minute to get to know the other chatters when you join.
- @Changemakers will moderate the discussion and send questions to the whole group.
- Send your questions to @Changemakers without the hashtag (to keep them out of the stream) so they can be considered for this conversation.
- Stay on topic, be respectful, and most importantly, have fun!
We’re looking forward to your participation!