Association Trait d'Union des Jeunes Burkinabé (ATUJB) | Président | OUAGADOUGOU 0 Burkina Faso
I do not really siais say on how myself, but I believe that the efforts that I do with my staff, contribute to something positive on the social level.
We are trying with our ideas and our commitment to achieving social projects for populatios the most needy. The small successes that we have remain doors for us to hope with maturity act more effectively.
I feel very well in supporting the most vulnerable. I believe my experience allows me to live better with those who are in difficulties and acting out with honour.
I hope with great passion to see a monder or access to basic needs for all are a priority. I hope that he eats three times a day or more sake of those who can not afford one meal daily. I hope that those who are rich can think about those who do not or sleep. In short, I want a world of sharing and solidarity.
My love for this time of my childhood when I was president of the cooperative school of my school. Since then, I always work in pairs reunification of my actions for social Commons. I am founders and leaders of several associations in Côte d'Ivoire and Burkina Faso.
Since 1999, I created the Association Trait d'Union des Jeunes Burkina Faso (ATUJB). This association to work out several street children and prostitution. It has contributed and continues to contribute to improving the situation of children living in the streets and sex worker.
The cnstruction a reception centre for street children called centre Buc Hope.
Mr SAWADOGO Dakiri in addition to ATUJB campaigning in several organizations that are:
• founding member of the African Network Youth Health and Development (RAJS / BF) or it is responsible for issues of social integration, training and employment promotion since 2001;
• Senior Fund Programme VIH/SIDA2 project Consortium AAS, REGIPIV and RAJS / BF as a partner with parent DED and financial partner Agro Action Allemande since 2006;
• Member initiator of the Municipal Center Multipurpose Youth Ouagadougou (CMPJO) which coordinates since 2004;
• Since 2004 Youth Spokesperson for the MDGs at the United Nations;
• Chairman of the Alliance of Young Leaders of the United Nations in Burkina for achieving the MDGs by 2015;
• founding member of Action Network against the Violence against Children in Burkina Faso (RAVE_BF) and a member of the National Executive Bureau;
• Chair of the Organization of the campaign is Love Without Risk PLUS with Family Health and Prevention of AIDS (SFPS) and RAJS / BF;
• Supervisor Programmer Challenges of the 2000 Draft out annually for 150 street children between 2000 and 2004 with the NGO Save the Children Canada;
As distinction o awards have included:
• the International Prize Wally Diop in 2004 awarded by the Centre for International Cooperation in Health and Development (CCISD) based in Canada
• Knight of the Order of Merit Burkina Faso 2007