Impact: What is the impact of the work to date?
Tadreesna is looking forward to transform education in the Middle East with its platform. Traditional education which is mostly predominant in the Middle East does not focus on peer-to-peer learning. Tadreesna will allow students to interact with each other with the help of its features available on the website. This will help in the students and learners to undertake a peer-to-peer learning thereby making learning a joyful process with lots of fun. This will also enable students to enhance their skills based on market need and their interest rather than monotonous courses offered by institutions. The courses offered by the company will also enable many people (esp. women from the Middle East) to study from their home or at any plan and at any time. This will also help to educate the women population of the Middle East. The company will add more and more features to the website which will help maintain the social impact.
Barriers: What barriers might hinder the success of your project and how do you plan to overcome them?
Very low entry barrier which can attract additional competitors into the market:so we need to speed our existance in the market.
Misconceptions and myths related to the difficulty of teaching and learning online: we will hold multiple free courses and webinar to help traditional instructor to pass one step a head to online education,
Resistance to change to online learning by tutors in colleges and universitoes: we will target the administation of these institution to start solving our problem from there
Growing number of online training providers specific to verticals globally: we will distiguesh our place in the market with quality and transparent attitude to help people for free
Full Impact Potential: What are the main spread strategies moving forward? (Please consider geographic spread, policy reform, and independent replication/adoption of the idea or other mechanisms.)
The following point summarizes the implementation plan of Tadreesna:
• Tadreesna will hire a team (developers, marketer, designer and creative content writer) to work on the project. The team will help in creating the basic courses in the website for instructor helping them to go online and use effective authoring tool. The business understands that there is huge lack of knowledge about this sector among all traditional segments of educators in all sectors and so they not only need online platform to upload the content, but training on how to upload the quality content. Hence, Tadreesna will offer online tools, tutorials seminars free courses on how to use the platform and create their course, occasional webinar to help tutors create a quality course, design it and publish the same.
• Moving forward, Tadreesna will approach Institutions, to seek their interest and commitment to joining the platform. Later, Tadreesna would need to approach the private tutors - potentially via hiring a marketing/sales person
• Tadreesna will need to establish movable team among institutions to help them to create their courses. The team will include an instructional designer, a designer and a creative content writer. The company will charge a minimal fee towards the service offered to cover its cost. However, the company will not be using this as a revenue stream
• Tadreesna will collect feedback using surveys from students and users in general to seek their need and demand to offer a variety of course based on country. This course could be done from universities or well-known institutions or tutors, which will also help the business to follow market need and trend
• Tadreesna is looking to extend its services not only to educational institutions, but to other services segment to meet different users need and by establishing many courses. Tadreesna will not only serve companies to search for good students who pass the courses excellent but there will be courses designed to meet the need of companies to improve their employee training and skills. Tadreesna will find different companies need to find the preferred course to train their employee and find some professionals to create those courses
• Tadreesna will be looking to get an initial investment 35,000$ from potential investor in Saudi Arabia or/and Cartier Award or/and JEDCO (Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation) which will help us to launch the new e-learning platform and initial marketing campaign