Does your project utilize any of the innovative design principles below?
Actively Designing Space & Culture as Essential Elements for Learning: Creating cost-effective methods to infuse a school with habits, language, and materials needed for learning through play.
Is your project targeted at solving any of the following key barriers?
Whole child development is undervalued: Essential parts of development get left behind as children get older, such as healthy habits, executive function, and social and emotional learning.
Support in developing a long-term professional development program for Montessori teachers.
Support in designing a parent education and engagement program.
What key learning outcomes does your work seek to improve?
Children aged 3-7 years old will become more independent and self-disciplined, show initiative, develop a love for work, demonstrate that social relationships are based on respect, and communicate with appropriate language according to their age and maturity level.
- Children work and use the Montessori materials properly.
- Children enjoy full freedom to perform their duties.
- Children know, accept and respect the rules of conduct of the environment.
- Children respect the material, their peers, and adults.
- Children can communicate with respect while using appropriate language.