- UK Educational App Store - "A fantastic app for letting children appreciate the similarities and differences they share with others around the world", 5 stars
- Common Sense Media - "Stories, beautiful photos help kids build global awareness" - 5 stars quality, 4 stars learning, Top Pick Summer Learning Guide
- Common Sense Graphite- "Amazing cultural and social learning experience", 4-start learning rating
- Smart Apps for Kids- "New top pick for multiculturalism" - 5 stars
- AppoLearning - "Will keep them curious about other cultures" - Score 86
- CoolMomTech "One of those apps our kids bring up later, remembering what they've learned" - Ten Best Kids Apps 2013
- Teachers with Apps- "Teachers love this app!"
- Kids App Central - "One of the best apps we've ever reviewed"
Does your project utilize any of the innovative design principles below?
Actively Designing Space & Culture as Essential Elements for Learning: Creating cost-effective methods to infuse a school with habits, language, and materials needed for learning through play.
Is your project targeted at solving any of the following key barriers?
Whole child development is undervalued: Essential parts of development get left behind as children get older, such as healthy habits, executive function, and social and emotional learning.
Parents and educators who want to use One Globe Kids and provide feedback
Advice about common international themes for children and use of our international nettwork
What key learning outcomes does your work seek to improve?
Increased empathy, especially for those in a different "group"
Reduced or avoided prejudice among young children
Improved social and emotional intelligence
Improved ability to understand another's perspective (perspective-taking)
Advanced critical thinking skills
Confidence and willingness to initiate intergroup contact and friendship
Interest in learning a foreign language
Confidence communicating across cultures
Increased creativity from being exposed to new ways people do things