We are truly honored to receive praises from different profiles such as academics, parents and gamers.
- Gold Medal Winner 2014 -- International Serious Play Awards, Education Category
- Winner of a Parents’ Choice Gold Award 2014
- Children's Tech Review Editor’s Choice for Excellence in Design (98%, highest note given by the reviewers)
- Apple Editor’s Choice around the world
- Best Family Friendly Game 2014 -- Indie Prize Showcase Awards (Casual Connect)
The best honors come from parents and teachers using the app with their kids. Their comments on the App Store are heartwarming (rating of 4.7 on average for a game about fractions!)
Does your project utilize any of the innovative design principles below?
Equip Adults to Drive Change in Learning: Providing creative learning experiences for teachers, parents, working professions and others that empowers them to drive change in any part of the learning ecosystem.
Insights on how to distribute technology solutions at large in schools worldwide
Design expertise on how to create impactful educational video games (10 years of experience)
What key learning outcomes does your work seek to improve?
We created a game about the hard math subject of fractions, since it is the bottle neck of math education everywhere in the world to grasp. The game focuses on conceptual understanding of key math concepts behind fractions, as it is usually what kids need the most at this stage.