The Road to Success story started when I met for the first time, several students and heard the story of some from the old Medina of Fez, who obtained very good grades in their High school degree but were unable to access several Moroccan schools due to a lack of financial sources. I met also, with students who study in public schools and give up studies because they have many social issues. Also, some have a dream to study abroad, others just want to know what position to take in their Road to success. That is where I got the idea to develop a project in favor of this small community that remains very important, but that is not heard, not motivated and look toward a voice for success.
Fatima Zahra Mechyakha --> Founder (Full time) --> Administration & Organization department
U.S. Department of State (Washington DC.) Alumni
- Represent The Moroccan Community in the United states of America.
- Work on the Global Investment Study project in Morocco.
- Recruit fellow alumni for projects and competitions.
North Africa Bottling Company – Nabc – Ltd, Internship in HR, Finance and Accounting Department – (2months)
-Accounting Bills and Management of special journals (customers and suppliers).
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments.
- Developed Investment Business Plans, Financial Assets, profitability and Business Analysis.
-Master 2 Exchange student, Mevlana Exchange Program at Karamanoğlu Mehmetbey University, Turkey.
- Master 1 of Corporate Finance, ISCAE Group (l’Institut S upérieur de Commerce et d’Administration des Entreprises), Casablanca, kingdom O f Morocco, 2013-2016.
- Economics and Trade Preparatory Classes ‘ECT’, Moulay El Hassan, Tanger, kingdom Of Morocco,
2011-2013. (Ranked 5th in Morocco).
- High School Degree in Economics, Lycée Salah Eddine El Ayoubi, Fez, kingdom O f Morocco, 2011.
(First Class Honors)
CERTIFICATIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Alumni of the 2015 SUSI Program on Social Entrepreneurship, University of Connecticut, USA.
- Mevlana Exchange program Scholarship at Karamanoğlu Mehmetbey University, Turkey.
- Alumni of Future Leaders Academy, 6th edition under the theme of leadership, Casablanca.
- The Quest by Unilever, Participation in the experience day Competition and Finalist.
-ACE Manager by BNP Paribas Bank, Winner of 1st place at ISCAE Casablanca, Morocco.
- Coles Conexus challenge by Kennesaw State University, Team leader at the Business game stimulation.
-ILLAFTRAIN THE HR DEVELOPMENT LEADER, UK, Studying Excellence Training program.
Sarah Moussaoui --> Co-founder --> Financial department
-Master Student at ENA Rabat (2015) (Engineering)
- SUSI Alumni for Women's leadership program at the University of Kansas.
- World Youth Alliance member and volunteer.
Taha Akesbi --> Communication & Advertizing department
-Preparatory classes (undergraduate student) major in Business administration.
- Team Basketball leader
Abdelmalke Mechyakha ---> Sponsoring & external relations department
-1st year University student at (USMBA University at Fez Morocco)
-Blogger and Volunteer of UN
Amina Zaher --> Logistics department
-Bachelor student in arabic literature and history
- Art and design fiels as an area of interest