What impact have you had on your clients and the tourism sector?
Last three years, we have arranged more than 85 (Eighty Five) tours to s where tentatively 1,600 (One thousand six hundred) People participated. The tourists were from home and abroad. Among the 24 (Twenty four) groups enjoyed the local cultural shows and their reactions to us were very positive. In those performances the visitors were highly impressed and opined their impression when they returned and also told their experiences to other people where they were from. It also helps us flourishing our eco-tourism trade. Insinuative messages containing in the cultural performances make tourism and local people alert to care bio- diversity conservation issue in every sphere of their life pattern. It has made our service clearly distinct from others. Actually, we are the pioneer to conduct such guided tours especially to the tour to the Sundarban.
- Collection of cultural formats
- Train up cultural groups through creating scripts containing information on environment upkeep.
- Skill development of handicraft producers.
- Incorporation of greater community people.
The only obstacle to spread our actions is financial constraints. The above mentioned actions need fund to materialize accordingly .We have concrete plan, qualified trainers and identified groups but not adequate fund.
Several cultural formats will be identified.
Some interesting and insinuative script containing environment messages will be created.
Continuous training sessions will make cultural groups competent.
Handicrafts of the community will be more attractive and marketable.
More people will be included in cultural and handicraft production groups.
Increased number of people will visit .
Local people’s additional income will be increased and thus poverty status will be reduced.
Environment and bio-diversity consciousness will be intensified.
The activities will be replicated in different arena of tourism as well as other sectors.
What will it take for your project to be successful over the next three years? Please address each year separately, if possible.
- Additional 10 groups visited the Sundarban.
- 10 more cultural shows exhibited.
- Community income increased by 10%.
- Environment consciousness promoted.
- Skill of cultural and handicraft groups increased.
- Income of the organization increased by 15%.
- Additional 15 groups visited the s.
- 20 more cultural shows exhibited.
- Community income increased by 25%.
- Environment Consciousness intensified.
- Handicraft sale increased.
- Income of the organization increased by 40%.
- Additional 30 groups visited the s.
- 40 more cultural shows displayed.
- Community income increased by 50%.
- Environment Consciousness increased.
- Handicraft quality and sale increased
- Organization expanded eco-tour operation to other sites.
- Income of the organization increased by 60%.
What would prevent your project from being a success?
Depletion of environment and ecology of is alarmingly decreased. If not sufficient measures are taken by the government and if not people involved in depletion processes are reduced creating awareness-people interested to visit the will loose their passion and thus our plan may be hampered.
Moreover, lack of sufficient fund flow to promote our initiatives may restrain us from continue the planned actions.