What is your signature innovation, your new idea, in one sentence?
The patern is the Integral Operative System (SOI): a virtual community of complementary organizations to co-develop cybernetic clusters of Venture Capital against poverty.
Describe your innovation. What makes your idea unique and different than others doing work in the field?
My innovation pretends to empower International Cooperation trough Cybernetics (2.0) & High Working Performance Systems (integrating people, information, work & technology in an organizational/social global project)
Delivery Model: How do you implement your innovation and apply it to the challenge/problem you are addressing?
3 days of conference/workshops are enough to get the SOI Administrators trained & the SOI policies adapted. Permanent training & evoluting online, exemple: Silicone Valley. Caution: the net is the net, the ground is the ground...
How do you plan to grow your innovation?
Making a cybernetic use of socioeconomic powerful tools against poverty:
- International cooperation, global conscience.
- “New” tourisms: ecotourism, cultural tourism, scientific tourism, cooperation tourism, business tourism, venture tourism, outdoor & gliding sports tourism, ethical & fair tourism.
- Internet 2.0 & Cybernetics: integrating people, information, work & technology (intercultural, transversal & permanent feedback).
- High Performance Working Systems & Creative Management (Harvard, MIT)
- Public Relations & Marketing 2.0.
Do you have any existing partnerships, and if so, how do you create them?