What would it take to launch or spread your idea?
This initiative will be very cost effective to implement and run as most money will be used only during printing and website maintenance and will require 2 to 3 employees.
Estimated cost allocation for 1 year in US dollars based on 10 communities with 5 traveling companies in Namibia:
• Initial Campaign: 240
• Printing: 900
• Website Maintenance: 1000
• Consultant fees (accountant, IT technicians etc.): 1000
• Advertising: 240
• Fundraising activities: 100
Total Estimate: US: 3480.00
This initiative will require sourcing of funds on an on-going base to ensure sustainability. Funds may be generated through:
• Advertising: offering space on the leaflets and website to local businesses for advertising.
• Annual gala dinners where pledges can be made. Benefiting communities and organizations can help to sell tickets.