Partnerships: Tell us about your partnerships.
In the past two years, POLITEIA 2.0 has served as a physical platform enabling cross-sector collaboration for experimentation and development of new ideas and practices of participatory decision-making. Partners provide know-how, in-kind support and networking in order to host meaningful conversations and disseminate new knowlegde. These include:
- Public Authorities willing to host citizens' workshops and participatory leadership trainings (City of Athens, Europe Direct)
- Private companies willing to sponsor the production costs of events and communication applications (the Switch, Impact Hub Athens, Polis Real Estate, We the People productions, ERA conference management, VPRC polling company)
- Universities seeking to engage in action research on Citizens' Engagement issues (Copenhagen Business School, University of Vienna, Athens University)
- NGOs seeking to share know how to develop a particular unit of Politeia 2.0 (Athens Mediators, Cafe Babel, The Systemic Innovation Zone. SciFy-Science for you, Culture Polis)
- Citizens' initiatives advocating for Democracy (Dimokratia Ideon, Dimovoulio Politon, Klirosi, Referendums for Greece, Initiative for radical constitutional change)
The development of interdisciplinary clusters lies at the core of our strategy in order to explore systemic change and foster social innovation.