Co-Creation Model: Tell us about your main strategic partners and how the partnership truly create value. For each Partner please include its type (business/social/public), its name, a short description, its key motivation to participate in the co-creation project, and the key contributions it is making in the co-creation project. Please follow the format displayed below:
Partner 1: Anouk Foundation - Social-partner
- A not-for-profit organisation improving patients well-being in hospitalised institutions through tailored murals and music programs.
- Motivation: Spreading of AF mission and work, by realising more projects, raising awareness, increasing impact, benefiting from VI network, business expertise and financial support.
- Contribution: 6 years’ experience in the field, great track record: will find a hospital suiting VI local needs, perform a feasibility study, provide knowhow and the artists to execute the project, collaborate closely with VI, follow a strict budget.
Partner 2: Vaudoise Insurance – Business-partner
- One of the largest private insurance companies in Switzerland
i. Fits into sustainability strategy: impact on local community and employees' social awareness, economic impact (generating revenues and reduce costs).
ii. Key strategic component: AF interacts with clients (insured) and providers (hospitals).
iii. Team building
i. Head office gives employees time to evaluate, participate and communicate about the project.
ii. Employees bring key-competencies of the core-business: local knowledge.
iii. Gives necessary financial support.
Partner 3: Cantonal Hospital of Winterthur – Public-partner
- Public hospital in Winterthur, one of the ten largest in Switzerland, treating annually about 180'000 patients, 2'800 employees
- Motivation: Improves internal Key Performance Index: Patients calmer, families less stressed, treatment efficiency enhanced, staff contended, staff turn-over and absenteeism reduced.
- Contribution: Will provide the walls in a chosen ward to have them painted. Will also ask the staff to engage in the project, specify their needs and expectations.
Partner 4: University of Zürich – Public-partner
- One of the leading research universities in Europe. Offers the widest range of degree programs in Switzerland.
- Motivation: Psychology department wants to study a concrete example of positive psychology. Great practical experience for PhD student to be on-site.
- Contribution: Will provide PhD students to be on-site. Will evaluate impact of the project on the direct beneficiaries, the patients (change in wellbeing, sleeping pattern, eating habits, communication... before and after the project).