Scaling the Solution: How do you intend to scale your activities over the next two years (e.g., reach new markets, diversify solutions, etc.)? What will make this possible?
1. Develop more platforms: in 2014 we will continuously develop for iOS.
2. Expand market: in short term we will promote our app in neighbor countries like Germany, Nordic countries, and later on we will promote it in EU.
3. Languages: can easily be created in Nordic languages and other European languages
4. Integrate with weather forecast: the suggestions will be provided based on the actual weather to be more accurate and avoid inappropriate suggestions
5. GPS: the distance and location of user will be recorded and can be shared depending on user need.
6. Social media: this will be an open option
7. Collaborate with other organizations for competitions: offer weekly/monthly competition with prize as free ticket to the zoo, etc.
Financial Sustainability: What is your business model to ensure financial sustainability?
The most ambitious finical goal of our project is to get the investment for developing our application. Therefore we are looking for the investors, who care for women’s right and have the capability of investment. The investors could be our first client-Odense Hospital University (DK); other domestic hospitals or international hospitals, etc.
Our project is also appropriate for the investors’ businesses as well as the investors’ social purpose.
Experience: Please provide examples of any previous entrepreneurial initiatives you have pioneered.
We have made a few websites, web-shops, mobile application and mobile games for our school projects, which were made bases on the requirements of real clients in different fields such as: manufacture, cultural museum, café and restaurant, lighting store, etc.