Awards: What awards or honors has the project received?
1. Winner of Asia Pacific ICT Award 2011 of e-Inclusion/e-Community Category
2. Winner of Mandiri Young Technopreneur 2011 of Information and Communication Technology Category
3. Intel University of California, Berkeley Technology Entrepreneurship Challenge 2012 Programme Finalist
4. Winner of United Nation's ITU Telecom World 2012 Young Innovators Competition
5. Winner of Digital Empowerment For All in ITU Regional Development Forum 2013
6. Winner of GIST Startup Bootcamp 2014
Where have you learnt about the competition?
Tell us about your partnerships:
1. Gerkatin Indonesia (as know as Indonesian Association for Welfare of the Deaf ) gerkatin.com is the biggest Deaf Foundation in Indonesia. They are basically the core of Isara where they help us building more than 8000 videos of Isara, connecting to community and schools.
2. Bank Mandiri (Corporation). Help us in funding through their Corporate Social Responsibility program
Challenges: What challenges might hinder the success of your project and how do you plan to overcome them?
Schools and Parents of Deaf Children that are lack of informations and ignorant that they usually force their kids to speak and lips-reading and forbid deaf children to communicate with sign language