Co-Creation Model: Tell us about your main strategic partners and how the partnership truly create value. For each Partner please include its type (business/social/public), its name, a short description, its key motivation to participate in the co-creation project, and the key contributions it is making in the co-creation project. Please follow the format displayed below:
- Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful.
- The IN(ternet) Generation project became one of the three projects supported by Google CR within their strategy for support of education in the CR. The project contributes to spread of Google platforms and social network among schools and it is aligned with the CSR priorities of the company.
- Since 2012, Google CR has been the main financial contributor to the project, also providing continual feedback and sharing know-how and global perspective with the project team. The company's support has been essential to the project's sustainability.
- T-Mobile International AG is a holding company for Deutsche Telekom AG's various mobile communications subsidiaries which operate GSM, UMTS and LTE-based cellular networks in Europe and around the world.
- Promoting T-Mobile as a brand among schools and parents, promotion of their products and services. The project is also aligned with their marketing and CSR strategies in 2014.
- T-Mobile is a financial partner ensuring the project's sustainability and providing our team with opportunities to meet CSR representatives of major companies operating in the CR and thus enabling us to reach out to other companies with partnership to the project.
- Supplier of computer components (Prestigio tablets)
- To promote their tablets and brand among schools teachers and schools. At the same time, their CSR policy is to support the development of technical and programming ICT skills among pupils.
- Financial partner ensuring the project's sustainability and also providing us with technical equipment (tablets) used at schools during the project performances (online feedback), workshops (for teachers), as well as giving prizes (tablets) for competing teams of pupils within the project.
JSI (Unity of School Informatics)
- Professional Association, NGO
- a top professional organization in its field that brings together educators and experts in ICT education in the Czech Republic.
- JSI supports and promotes activities and projects promoting ICT education
- JSI serves as a quality guarantee of the IN(ternet) Generation for the involved and interested elementary schools as well as individual teachers- they provide us with contacts to schools interested in improving their ICT education and with ICT teachers across the country.
- an interest association of providers of Internet services. Key activities of the association include operation of the domain name registry for the .CZ domain, operation of the CZ top-level domain and public education in the area of domain names.
- by mutually exchanging know-how and materials (they create their own videos on a set of issues connected to effective use of the Internet aimed at adults), we inspire each other on how to use technology in education.
- nic.cz will provide a platform for the prepared online education materials of the IN(ternet) Generation project to adjust it to teaching on mobile devices (tablets, netbooks, mobile phones).
- an independent organization that promotes discussions on education so that is becomes a discussed societal issue. It informs impartially on the area of education and promotes an open and substantive dialogue.
- launched a campaign to promote discussion on education of which the IN(ternet) Generation project was promoted nationwide.
- we have organized a conference in 2013 on reforms in education with the Minister of Education and representatives of the business, academia and NGOs present and the project was praised by the Minister and included EduIn as one of the partners and speakers at the conference. We helped them raise visibility and enabled them to share the findings of their discussions with the Minister and other participants.
- Project, NGO
- a nationwide project aimed at prevention, education, research, intervention and education related to risky behavior on the Internet and related phenomena
- schools involved in the IN(ternet) Generation projects are informed and referred to activities realized by the E-bezpeci project
- the IN(ternet) Generation project makes use of the extensive research and educational activities realized by e-bezpeci by referencing its resources for the topics of internet safety providing teachers and parents with resources transcending our topic capacity
The complete list of the project partners can be found at: http://www.in-generation.com/en/about-the-project