Co-Creation Model: Tell us about your main strategic partners and how the partnership truly create value. For each Partner please include its type (business/social/public), its name, a short description, its key motivation to participate in the co-creation project, and the key contributions it is making in the co-creation project. Please follow the format displayed below:
The Social Production Network has a lot of different partners. The goal is the creation of a living network that covers the entire value creation chain (from design over production to delivery), here some examples of our partners (total number of current partners: 15):
Partner 1: Wien Work
-social enterprise by the city of Vienna
- Wien Work: is an integrative enterprise that facilitates (re-)entry in the job market for disadvantaged persons, long term unemployed people and teenagers.
- Stabilizing order volatility to ensure additional jobs in the long run
-Wien Work is our Premium Production Partner: producing prototypes and normal products
-Partner 2: "Die Umweltberatung"
-This EU-sponsored project coordinates among social organizations and corporations and is limited to Eastern parts of Austria and Western parts of Hungary.
- increase their service-network and their qualities of their networking-partners
-"Die Umweltberatung" is our Main-Networking-Partner: they bring us together with other social companies like tailors in other parts of Austria/Hungary
Partner 3: Greenpeace Austria & CEE
- its goal is to "ensure the ability of the Earth to nurture life in all its diversity" and focuses its campaigning on world wide issues such as global warming, deforestation, overfishing, commercial whaling, genetic engineering, and anti-nuclear issues.
- Greenpeace is supporting The Social Production Network because they support good ideas and projects to fulfill their goals
-Greenpeace is helping us with know-how about sustainability and gives us feedback about possible customers (no greenwashing allowed, we only want trusted companies as our customers)
Partner 4: Caritas Austria
- Caritas Internationalis is a confederation of 164 Roman Catholic relief, development and social service organisations operating in over 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- Stabilizing order volatility to ensure additional jobs in the long run, increase their services and products (exchange of know-how)
-Caritas will produce simple products for the social production network and will help in logistics and shipping
Partner 5: Lebenskleidung
- social Business
- Lebenskleidung is based in Berlin and is one of the biggest wholesalers of eco-certified cotton in Germany, Austria & Switzerland. It commits to only use sustainable materials.
- Lebenskleidung is our main wholesaler of eco-labeled-fabric which is used for the network.