Please list your date of birth (YYYY/MM/DD)
Please tell us how leadership training would help you to make an even greater impact on the social innovation field.
- The leadership training will enable an opportunity for me to be part of a Global network of young people who drive change across Africa.
- It will give me an opportunity to collaborate and partner with delegates who are in the same sector I work in.
- I will be able to take all the training tools and be able to implement the learning in my country.
Please enclose a short personal biography.
One day CEO at SAA Technical, Thabang Mabuza considers himself a Social Entrepreneur who is passionate about creating spaces for young people to collaborate and cocreate. Founder of @ulwaziresource and @Lionsdenglobal, Advisory board Member at Common Purpose SA, Formerly chairperson of the Nelson Mandela Children Fund youth club and a 2013 Brightest Young Minds, an external consultant for the World Economic Forum on Africa and Switzerland.
• Thabang Has Impacted on more 5000 young people through his career expos in partnerships with Kellogg, Studietrust and Microsoft
• He mentors 80 projects and cooperatives led by young people with the intent of addressing social challenges in their communities through innovation and sustainability
• Continues to create spaces for young people to engage, collaborate and cocreate through his Lion’s Den events having hosted them in Johannesburg, Capetown and Durban