Quel est l'avantage ou la valeur que vous créez pour votre entreprise?
We provide many benefits for Accenture:
- First and foremost, like any other pro-bono initiative, this is a great way for them to boost employee engagement.
- It’s also valuable for Accenture as participating employees acquire new skills through Alter’Actions, and discover new horizons,
- Alter’Actions also gives Accenture a direct access to recruit students from top schools. Students are exposed to the Accenture brand and methods and leave the program with a better perception of Accenture
Comment allez-vous tirer parti des ressources internes (les fonds, le temps, les connaissances, etc) pour soutenir cette initiative?
As detailed above, we rely on Accenture for funding (necessary for our running our operations: operational costs and wages of employees) and pro-bono (between 5 and 10 consultants are working for Alter’Actions every year.
We also leverage internal expertise every time we have a challenge to overcome. Recent examples are HR or Research experts who have helped us.
Last but not least, we are two Accenture employees acting as Vice presidents of Alter’Actions. We do it outside of our working hours, evenings and week ends. In that sense, we are Accenture internal resources leveraged to move Alter’Actions forward. The skills we developed through Accenture training and work we do at our clients are immediately put to the service of Alter’Actions.
Développer votre réponse, en expliquant le financement à long terme et un plan de soutien.
We need to secure current partners. Accenture, Lagardere, Synergence, le Crédit Coopératif and Enel are generous founders who provide both in terms of funds and pro-bono skills. At the very least we need to maintain these partnerships and demonstrate the interest our partners have in investing in Alter’Actions.
Beyond this scope, we need to expand, secure new partners and generate new kind of revenues. We are in the process of developing new packages of services to be sold to companies, articulated around new ways of securing employee engagement or developing CSR. These new leads are proving to be efficient as we’ve already signed a few deals, and an increasing number of prospects are demonstrating interest.
Parlez-nous de vos partenariats au sein de votre entreprise et à l'extérieur qui sont la clé de la réussite de votre projet.
Beyond Accenture, and as stated above, we rely on key partners from the private sector, from the academic world, and from the non-profit.
- Private sector : Lagardère, Crédit Coopératif, Synergence, Enel
- Academic : HEC, AgroParisTech, Ponts et Chaussées, Diderot Paris 7 and ENSAE
- Non profit : Fondation Abbé Pierre, Ashoka, Enfants du Mékong, Passerelles Numériques, UNICEF, etc
Quel soutien interne avez-vous reçu pour votre projet? Quel genre de commentaires critiques avez-vous reçu?
We've received very strong sponsorship from the Accenture global VP for Human Capital and President of the Accenture foundation. She was convinced of the unique position of Alter Actions, the benefits for Accenture employees and for its ecosystem.
The manager of the foundation in Paris has also been a very strong support.