How will you recruit new members for your venture?
- If some old members know a candidate, his/her motivation and commitment and endorse him (or her), we will invite him to join and enroll him/her directly in a trial and training period.
- When our plans need additional human resources, we will open an online application form and collect interesting profiles (preferably people who already have been engaged through our events/ trainings), move to interviews then to a trial and training period.
We won't focus on the applicant's past achievements as we will on his/her motivation and commitment.
How will you appoint new leaders and transfer leadership when the founding members want to leave the team?
When a leader wants to leave, he will be responsible of designing a selection process (competition), along with the other leaders. Because of his experience in his position, he knows what it requires and what the potential challenges that one may face are.
The candidates must have a minimum experience in the organization and be endorsed by some other members.
After the selection, the leaving leader should ensure a transition period in which he works closely with his successor.
How will you continue your project in 6-months time or once you have spent all of its initial capital?
My venture model doesn't require huge expenses especially in the first 6-12 months, which will allow us to work without needing additional funds. We will raise funds for the second year and beyond through:
- Delivering payable trainings out of public schools (training fees).
- Seeking sponsorships from companies after finalizing our legal status.
- Applying for international grants.
- Our partners (schools...) can provide in-kind support.
- Private schools can offer financial support.
- Donations from individuals or organizations.
- On the long term, we want to publish booklets about leadership and personal development.