Please provide examples of any previous entrepreneurial initiatives you have pioneered.
Nuno Adriano Santos is also the DoctorGummy Founder & CEO, whose research process began 5 years ago.
Resist and cry are the forms of many children reject certain medicines, which is normal, because its unpleasant taste, making it an inconvenience for parents in treatment success. Much of pediatric medicines contains an excessive amount of sugar, some with rates above 80%, contributing to the generation of cavities in over 50% of children and for the childhood obesity and diabetes.
The DoctorGummy solution is to produce gums, lollipops and chocolates 100% healthy, no sugar, no gluten, no lactose, no artificial colorings... and add to them the active ingredient of the medicines using them as excipient; facilitating their administration and nullifying the contribution to the generation of cavities, obesity or diabetes in children, in elderly or in anyone.
The orientation of the European Commission to create regulations to reduce the sugar in medicines becomes a great influence on the lookout for alternative solutions to the difficulty of medicines administration.
Two national patents and one international patent were registered (186 countries), in one of the largest industries in the world.
Once we arrived at the formulation of goodies 100% healthy, we were driven by the partners to also advance to the context of food distribution, selling the same healthy goodies but without the medicines treats, creating awareness for the concept to the market, a great marketing campaign. We already established distribution agreements in 131 countries, with companies like Walmart, Carrefour, Tesco, Walgreens, Amazon, BestBuy, Kroger, Pão de Açúcar, Aldi, Costco Wholesale, Ikea, Aeon.
Financial and Business Administration Sectors : Health, Food, Technology and Social and IES Business School Trainer in Social Entrepreneurship Social.
Promoter and founder of the following projects:
InForma" Social Incubators;
Fresh4U - 1001 things ever imagined doing with fruit;
Spranger – You don’t even think;
Vitamin S - Charity Certification;
CES Association - Communication for Social Economy;
Plan B - Sweet as honey;
XopBiz - Collective Shopping for companies;
XopSocial - Collective Shopping for the Social Economy;
XIP - Sustainability of the 3rd sector;
Xipbox - Business Incubators;
SociAll - Software for the Social Economy.
2013 Active Citizens of Europe Winner.
2015 Social Merit Award winner - O Século Foundation.
finalist of the 17th edition of the Portugal Young Entrepreneur Award 2015.
Beyond your existing team, who else are you working with to achieve your objectives, eg partners, advisors, mentors?
- Prof. Doutor Francisco Amorim Carvalho Guerra (Higth-Professor in Biochemistry)
- Prof. Dr. Carlos Maurício Barbosa (Chairman of Portuguese Association of Pharmacists)
- Dr. Manuel Francisco Pizarro Sampaio Castro (MD e Councillor C.M. Porto)
- Dr. António Ferreira (President at the Directors Board of Saint John Hospital)
- Dr. Ana Cristina Sobral Marques Venâncio (Director of Porto Social Security Centre)
- Dr. Hugo Filipe Varela Correia Tavares (Director of Development Unit of Porto Social Security Centre)
- Dr. Paulo de Almeida Santos (President of AEJMJ)
- Dr. Rui Jorge T. Carvalho Pedroto (CEO FMAM)
- Dr. Sérgio Figueiredo (CEO EDP Foundation)
- Dr. Filipe Portela (CEO Mais Foundation)
- Dr. Ângelo Paupério (General Coordinator of Porto Solidarity Institutions Union)
- Dr. Carlos Azevedo (INSEAD Investigator for the Social Economy)
- Dr. José Paulo Magalhães Correia de Matos (VP at JC Regulatory Communications Authority)
- Dr. José Rodrigo Teixeira Bento de Melo (Administrator of the Holy Trinity Order)
- Dr. Ana Maria Príncipe (President at the Directors Board of Saint John Hospital Advisor)
- Dr. Manuel Ramalho Eanes (Executive Board Member of ZON Optimus)
- Eng. Nuno Adriano Santos (Eng Chemical / InForma Business Manager - Executive Director; DoctorGummy CEO)
- Nuno Miguel Durães (Diagnosis and Therapy Technician)
- Tiago Pereira (Auxiliary and caregiver of the 3rd Age)
- Inês Martins (Biopharmaceutical)
- Silvino Henriques (Microbiologist)
- Filipa Rocha (Microbiologist)
- Daniel Santos (Physiotherapist)
- Patricia Spranger (Chemistry);
IAPMEI - Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation, IP.
AICEP - International Association of Portuguese-Speaking Communications.
Portuguese Industrial Association.
ANPME - National Association of SMEs.
Air Telecom - Portuguese Telecommunications Operator.
Society of St. Vincent de Paul at Portugal.
Entrajuda - Support for Social Solidarity Institutions.
Portuguese Youth Foundation.
Polytechnic Institute of Porto.
ISMAI - University Institute of Maia
Portuguese World Medical Association.
MOP - Multimedia Outdoors Portugal, SA.
Oporto City Hall.
PRIMAVERA Business Software Solutions.
Portuguese Catholic University.
University Fernando Pessoa.
National Confederation of Solidarity Institutions (CNIS).
Oorto Metropolitan Area.
Portuguese Investment Bank (BPI).
ESLIDER Portugal, Association.
Manuel António da Mota Foundation.
IES - Social Business School (IES-SBS).
Employment and Vocational Training Institute (IEFP).
TESE - Development Association.
SIBS – Forward Payment Solutions.