Please provide examples of any previous entrepreneurial initiatives you have pioneered.
I have worked on diferents NGO's and one social enterprise. The first NGO is Surcos Argentinos that works makeing organics farms to promote work culture and better the nutrition of the people on poorest neighborhood from my city. The other social project was a in a vulnerability sector with the catholic church. Other project, is in La Calera Córdoba, 20 Km from capital city. Here i founded digital litercy program for promote the technology to the young peolple in that community. The Social enterpise that i failed was to recycle the glass and industri glass. I take differents wrong decisions that make me failed but i learn a lot of concepts and for my next enterprise be a global success.
Beyond your existing team, who else are you working with to achieve your objectives, eg partners, advisors, mentors?
We have differents partners:
- Architecture School of the National University. On the next days we have a meeting with the Principal Tamarit Francisco and Dr. Manzo, Pablo to extend the partnership with the other schools like Engineering.
- POL S.R.L : Leader Company that works on the logistics of the rubble and dangerous waste.
- Conte-Fue SRL: Company that works on the logistics of the rubble for construction industry.
- Bussines Association Córdoba: Its an association especialist in financial programs that come from National State.
- Luciano Nicora, Entrepeneur. Vice-president Endeavor Argentina. Board Member of La Escombrera.
- Eugenio Pettigiani, Engeneer; Magister in Enviromental Studies, Dalhouise University. Ex Secretary of Enviromental Provincia de Córdoba. Actually Principal of Solid Urban Waste for National Institute of Industrial Technology (INTI.gob.ar)
- Franco Merluzi; Industry Engineer, CEO & Founder of TECMAQ (www.tecmaqsrl.com)