Please provide examples of any previous entrepreneurial initiatives you have pioneered.
I'm involved in social entrepreneurial initiatives since 13 years old. Working with different sectors such as Health, Environment, Sustainability and Education, developing projects and processes that can improve the life quality for people in need. The last two projects before Satisfeito were:
1) Grupo Chaverim (Friends Group): finance and communications restructuring of a group NGO with 20 years of experience working in development and socialization of people with intellectual disabilities. It involved a repositioning to attract more stakeholders in order to reach economic sustainability.
2) "Kombi de Jogos" (Play Van): help to project and launch this initiative that aims to encourage the culture of playing in São Paulo, by creating playful, open and democratic spaces that promote meaningful exchange of experiences. A van full of games serves as the basis of the project, which develops its activities in several areas of the city , respecting the characteristics and needs of the visited place and the people there. Games and toys are the mediators of this encounter, where people of different ages and generations will be able to (re)discover the world in which they live, create emotional bonds, ties and develop as subjects of their own history. The propose is to contribute to creating a more welcoming city, through the redefinition of its public spaces, which will enable personal, cultural and social development of all its inhabitants .
Beyond your existing team, who else are you working with to achieve your objectives, eg partners, advisors, mentors?
- Alana Institute, UNEP (UN), Barilla Center For Food and Nutrition (Milan Protocol), APAN (São Paulo Association of Nutrition), Sodexo, Egeu Group, Outback, Atados and beneficiary organizations.
- Media Partners: RBS Group (Globo Network Affiliated), BusTv, InTaxi Media, Cinemark, CineSala, Cine Itaú, Dynadmic,
- Satisfeito Ambassadors Program.