Tell us about your partnerships
The financial partners mentioned in the document will support the project to show that sub-regional approach developed and funded in Mali can be replicated at regional level. This sub-regional approach will be increasingly conducted in partnership with WHO and The West African Health organisation
Are you currently targeting other specific populations, locations, or markets for your innovation? If so, where and why?
Replication in 2 countries to replicate and develop a regional approach
What type of operating environment and internal organizational factors make your innovation successful?
This true and close cooperation between the state and NGOs for the implementation of actions has:
- Strengthening the mobilization of local authorities against diabetes
- Strengthening the mobilization of many donors
- To mobilize a large network of international partners to support the fight against diabetes
- France: Halimi Pr, Pr Vialettes Dr. Debussche, Prof. JJ Robert, Professor Hartman, Grimaldi Pr ...
- World: Pr Bruysschard and Lefevre (Belgium), Prof Yudkin (Uk), Prof Dr Silink and oogle (Australia), Professor Delisle (Canada), Professor Jonathan Brown (United States - Kaiser Permanente and Harvard), Pr Belhadj (Oran - Algeria) etc ...
Please elaborate on any needs or offers you have mentioned above and/or suggest categories of support that aren't specified within the list