Food Family Farming Foundation
Has the organization received awards or honors? Please tell us about them
Chef Ann Cooper, president and founder of Food Family Farming Foundation (F3), has received the following awards and honors for the work she has done through F3:
• 2012 IACP Humanitarian of the Year Award presented to Chef Ann.
• Named one of FoodService Director's inaugural "Influential 20" (2012).
• Selected as one of Greatist.com's top 15 Crusaders for Health in the Food Industry (2012).
• School Food Politics: The Complex Ecology of Hunger and Feeding Around the World, for which Chef Ann wrote the foreword, won the 2012 Critics Choice Book Award from the American Educational Studies Association.
• 2011 Women Chefs and Restaurateurs “Women Who Inspire” Award.
• The Susan B. Komen Foundation Special Inspirational Award from 2011 The Inspiration Awards for Women.
• 2009 National Resources Defense Council “Thought Leader” Growing Green Award.