Best Charity, Ghana-UK Based Achievement Awards 2013
Founder & CEO winner of Volunteer Award, UK Civil Service Awards 2011
Does your project utilize any of the innovative design principles below?
Equip Adults to Drive Change in Learning: Providing creative learning experiences for teachers, parents, working professions and others that empowers them to drive change in any part of the learning ecosystem.
Is your project targeted at solving any of the following key barriers?
Whole child development is undervalued: Essential parts of development get left behind as children get older, such as healthy habits, executive function, and social and emotional learning.
What key learning outcomes does your work seek to improve?
1)Outcomes for beneficiary children to improve school-readiness:-
- Higher cognitive functions (memory, planning, concentration, creativity, problem-solving)
- Numeracy, literacy, colour recognition, colours, shapes
- Socio-emotional skills (turn-taking, sharing, helping others, listening, independence)
- Fine & gross motor skills
2) Learning outcomes for Mothers
- Hygiene & health
- Basic numeracy & literacy
3) For ECCE field
- Effectiveness & Feasibility of play-based community-run ECCE interventions in Africa