Have you ever wondered how we ramp up inexperienced people who have no experience, no real business expertise into business professionals?
Its because of our training! Its a learning experience that is played like a game, everyday. In short think about a business training in game box. We utilize effective business learning models emulating the Harvard University case study model to find the problems of businesses in a business eco-system. Its exciting, experiential, developed like playing a game to produce long lasting engagement to make them business ready. The training is such that it can take any adult and ramp them up to be business ready!
Our award's would be the impact we have created:
1. Created part-time employment for 30 blind unemployment people.
2. % employed/engaged : 80% ( against 20% in the USA )
3. Expanded in 5 countries and 3 continents ( USA, Canada, Australia, UK)
4. Total revenue generated $19,800 - invested only $1200
5. Worked with 30 startups/emerging businesses. Out of that includes two Harvard University startups where our offer was Research-as-a service!
Other Awards :
1. Worked with Harvard University : Innovation Lab startup Experfy: See press release : http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140331005778/en/Experfy-Innovati...
2. Press release was picked up by 100 international organizations.
3. Recommended by Mass commission for the Blind
4. Came up on Boston Globe and 7 other newspapers. ( just google the words " boston non profit jobs blind"
5. Recommended by Small Biz entrepreneurship : Umass Boston
Startup Credentials "
1. Mass Challenge : The worlds biggest incubator : Semifinalist. ( out of 1700 startups) ( decision for finals pending)
2. Semi finalist : Merrimack Valley Sandbox
Does your project utilize any of the innovative design principles below?
Equip Adults to Drive Change in Learning: Providing creative learning experiences for teachers, parents, working professions and others that empowers them to drive change in any part of the learning ecosystem.
Creating a fun , productive and experiential learning platform resulting into opportunities
We have cracked the code in virtual business learning for disabilities. Its like a training that is like a game in a box.
What key learning outcomes does your work seek to improve?
1. Ramp up up an adult with no experience in business to understand how businesses operate.
2. The method, process and innovation is fun. Its not a academics. Its experiential, value based, feedback based and above all effective, scalable across people, countries and continents.
a. Trained 30 blind people who had no work experience.
b. Consistently 80% attendance rate to training
c. Non traditional, experiential, exciting, highly engaging like a game approach.
d. Its a small MBA in a Box, measurable, predictable and scalable.