The project is not envisaged only to construct and supply of housing but also to reduce the widespread urban poverty.
• Enabling low-income urban dwellers with special attention to female-headed households to acquire homes of their own ,
• Alleviation of urban poverty through the participation of Micro and Small Enterprises and creation of employment opportunities in the house construction sector, which can absorb more labor force ,
• Changing the image of the city
• Promoted cost efficient housing construction technology
• Facilitating housing finance, Promoting saving culture among the poor,
• Applied cost saving housing designs, combines prefabricated construction materials with labor intensiv