Example: Walk us through a specific example(s) of how this solution makes a difference; include its primary activities.
Here is where we stand after 1 year:
1. Trained : 44 blind individuals, in 5 countries ( US/ Canada /Australia /India/ UK) , via phone, skype etc.
2. Retained : 80% till date
3. Part-time employment : 30 people , 70% self employed.
4. Full time employment : 3 people
5. Skills developed : Sales , Marketing, Social Media, Business research/analysis, Project Management, appointment setting.
6. Businesses worked with : 36 , out of which 5 are International from 4 countries. 2 of them are Harvard University startups.
7. Income generated by Blind professionals : $21,800 , paid to professionals directly. Org or Entity doesn't make money.
8.Total part-time jobs created ( Job is a specific project , per month) : over 150
Impact: What is the impact of the work to date? Also describe the projected future impact for the coming years.
First of all , there is hardly a platform that teaches, empowers, creates opportunities, engages, manages and ultimately that is scalable, repeatable, cost effective.
Second, very few people in the world understand businesses and disability both. We are unique. We have the passion, the drive, the mindset and biggest of all impact driven. We don't talk, we do. We invest our own money and time, we don't look for handouts, charity or sympathy.
The impact is highlighted in the above section ( Under Example ) with statistics, but we have created a training, inclusive engagement, empowerment program that brings in disabled people and turns them into smart workers. The model is virtual and scales across people, cities, countries and continents as long they have a computer, a phone and the Internet.
People generate their own income. Charity is never sustainable. Our model is!
Spread Strategies: Moving forward, what are the main strategies for scaling impact?
Business impact : Working with thousands ( if not millions) of small/ emerging business worldwide.
Social Impact : Thousands of disabled professionals find opportunities. They feel there is hope in their lives.
The goal is to create a workforce in all countries in the world to provide services and provide access to global markets. No company does that, yet.
We also want to create millions of jobs by making them smart business researchers. Data is Oil, it can be extracted, sold and monetized. Disabled people will find millions of jobs with this model, Globally.