Audience: Who have you identified as your customer/recipient groups and do these groups value your solution for different reasons? How do you engage different customer/recipient groups to deliver your solution?
- students of universities (they have buldings around city; need to move around quickly; they havent got any problem with new technology)
- young working people in city center (any problem with new technology; need to move around city center quickly)
Scaling the solution: How would the prize money and publicity help you to achieve your objectives over the next two years?
We are self sustainable in day-to-day running because of members subscription. But we do need external funding for scaling.
In general, we are investing in two different layers (city level / federative level). And we are using money from won competitions for federative level (= benefit for everyone in Rekola) or for testing some cool, but more risky parts of project on city level in small scale. If we can find out working solution; we can find money from foundations / other partners more easily.
Experience: Please provide examples of any previous entrepreneurial initiatives you have pioneered
- I have found company Clevis s.r.o.(clevis.cz/en) 5 years ago. We are now about 13 people and have monthly turnover about $15 000.
- I am coordinator of Junior Internet(juniorinternet.cz).Main focus is competition for young web experts (=<18 years old);but we are adjusting it more to education for young people and connect them to (quite small) czech web community.
- Clevis s.r.o. is now doing WebExpo.cz - the biggest conference about web in CZ
Are you are eligible to attend the Accelerator event in Cambridge and subsequent events in London, UK in January, 2015?