• The solar project is meeting the lighting needs of rural population who have no access to electricity.
• Creating Jobs for young people who are involved in the production process, or are running saloons and phone charging.
• The project also reduces household expenditure on paraffin and phone charging thus raising securing their hard-earned income.
• Health risks resulting from the toxic gases as individuals use traditional candles are reduced.
• Income raised from the sales of solar panels is used to build houses for the needy families in rural communities.