Aid underserved youth in recovery from psychological trauma through art therapy and healing public art installations.
- 150 hours of individualized sessions in a year
- 60 hours of group sessions for communities in a year
- 4 large-scale public art installations in a year
- 300 hours of individualized sessions by year 5
- 6 large-scale public art installations annually by year 5
- continue to scale and increase output years 5-10
Outcome: decrease suicide attempt rate and recovery from trauma in targeted youth.
Art Over Wheels is a traveling art studio, hands-on creative classroom, and unique exhibition space. This "art-mobile" will bring FREE hands-on arts integration, arts instruction, and arts exhibition opportunity directly to underserved youth and the public. An box truck will be up-cycled (transformed) into a fully equip traveling visual arts classroom.
Art Over Wheels is a traveling art studio, hands-on creative classroom, and unique exhibition space. This "Art-Mobile" will bring hands-on arts access directly to underserved youth and the public.