I am a-fiercely independent woman, who recognizes the needs and struggles of the modern Arab woman. I am a-Senior Mechanical Engineer and CEO Founder of Handasiyat.net. I graduated from the University of Jordan (1999), and lived in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for over 12 years working as freelance engineer. I have worked with many leading companies and executed many projects, where I simultaneously built bridges of trust with my clients. I also participated in the translation field, working on engineering related topics, in an effort to enrich Arabic Content in the field. I am now working on starting up my own company -Handasiyat.net- where I aim to support other Arab females in the engineering field.
I was nominated &amp;amp; honored on the following major events for my business:
- 2013 Finalist for Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award - in Hong Kong- (Final Results didn&amp;#039;t announced yet)
- 2013 Finalist in Global Innovation through Science &amp;amp; Technology Initiatives -GIST- Competition (Final Results didn&amp;#039;t announced yet)
- 2013 Winner in Nestle Klim Women of Strength program - (First Place and Won 20,000 $)
- 2013 Finalist of Women in Business Challenge 2013 - (Final Results didn&amp;#039;t announced yet)
- 2012 Finalists of Cartier&amp;#039;s Women Initiatives Awards - (Second Place)
- 2012 Runner-up in Arabnet - Riyadh.
- Speaker in the 2013 Global Marathon for women in Engineering &amp;amp; Technology.
More in the list, will be announced at the appropriate time
I&amp;#039;m an Official Member in:
- Jordan Engineers Association
- Women&amp;#039;s Forum
- International Federation of Business and Professional Women (BPW).
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
I was mentioned and interviewed in many events, below are the links for some of these:
More in the list ...