Rezaul Karim (founder) is currently enrolled in Bachelor of Business Administration program in University of Dhaka. He is keen about the fields of Business Development, Marketing, and Public Relation. Currently he is now working as Freelance business plan writer and consulted more than 20 startup companies. He has won the Most Promising Project Award in Dell Education Challenge competition’12 and was the Finalist in Global innovation through science and technology competition (GIST. In Malyasia Rezaul has been trained by Tech entrepreneurs regarding running start-ups, leadership and business networking. Rezaul got the opportunity to present his this business idea in 4th global Entrepreneurship summit and Global social entrepreneurship summit held in Malaysia and USA. He is now seeking funds for his business and continuously pitching to investors.
Past Achievements and Awards:
• Finalist team in “Global innovation through science and technology initiative” competition organized by U.S state department.
• Semifinalist team in “Dell social innovation challenge” competition.
• Winner: Most promising project in “Dell education challenge” competition.
• Finalist team in “challenge future” competition.
• Finalist team in Global social entrepreneurship competition.
• Top 20 teams: “Banglalink grand master”- Value added service idea generation.
• Finalist: EATLAPPS competition.
• Champion: playmakers-case competition.
• Champion: intra department ad-making competition.
Of course these are not all, if you want to know more about him please write sometime at email@example.com.