A new Ashoka Systems Change Masterclass is now available, teaching essential skills for leading and problem solving amidst increasing complexity!
The course is applicable to any sector and can be applied no matter what stage you are in - whether idea stage or established, entrepreneur or employee, team member or team lead. You will practice using powerful tools developed through Ashoka’s decades of experience running in-person accelerators with leading social entrepreneurs and business leaders. Case studies of social entrepreneurs featured include:
- Albina Ruiz | Economic Development (Waste Management) | Latin America (Peru)
- Muzalema Mwanza | Health (Natal Care) | Africa (Zambia)
- Suresh Kumar | Health (Pallitive Care) | India
- Joseph Nkandu | Economic Development (Farming) | Africa (Uganda)
- Nicole Rycroft | Environment (Fashion Supply Chain) | Austria, Global | 750+ company partnerships
➡️ What you will take away:
- The practice of using tools to reach a clearly defined systems change goal
- A list of milestones and concrete projects that you want to reach in order to achieve a systems change goal
- Practical worksheets to start flexing your systems thinking muscles
- A customized systems change strategy deck within a pre-designed template
- Tools to engage a broader audience and build a network of allies
The course is broken into nine modules, and the journey takes you from learning what systems change is, to reflecting on leadership, funding options and evaluating systems change ideas:
The masterclass is FREE, takes around 10 weeks and is taught in English, Spanish and French - soon in Portuguese as well!
Embark on this journey by enrolling to the masterclass here!
This course is developed by the Ashoka Globalizer, a program that links social initiatives ready for a global scale to the financial, strategic and intellectual support they require to have impact across borders. The mentoring process culminates in a Summit meeting where participating social entrepreneurs gather with highly successful CEOs, entrepreneurs, and experts to further refine their strategies, solve key challenges, and open strategic doors. Globalizer also identifies underlying patterns in innovative solutions and disseminates them (through courses like this one), empowering social entrepreneurs everywhere to develop more effective strategies to spread their impact.